Tuesday, January 13, 2015

A New Start

A new year poses a new start for all of us.  I haven't made any specific resolutions in my mind, but I have been thoughtful about the process of evaluating where I've been, where I am, and where I want to go from here.  Now, that's a little broad.  I know.  It's okay.  I can live with it for now (says the woman who thrives on lists).

That being said, I do want to blog more often.  Don't laugh.  I know it happens every year.  My true problem, as I've mentioned in the past, is that I am not a great photographer.  I don't own a camera, save my Apple devices.  But I will forge onward, and  hope you'll forgive my less than perfect photos.  Deal?

2014 was a great year for knitting for me in terms of new friends, or maybe old acquaintances becoming new friends.  We have a weekly knitting group now that I value so much!  I eagerly look forward to knitting with them each week, and they inspire me in my knitting.  My knitting is actually better because of them.  I tend to finish more projects, and knit projects that I may not have considered in the past, save for their encouragement.  We've traveled to festivals, and plan to do so again this year.  I can't wait!

So, while I know it's with great caution, I am going to say "Welcome Back!"   I hope you'll enjoy the journey with me.  A journey does start with a single step (or shall we say sock).


Christmas Socks
STR medium weight yarn.
US # 1.5 (2.5 mm) needle.
Colorway - HollyDay


No comments: