Sunday, July 14, 2013

Knitting Update

There's knitting happening here.

That's Spighe di Grano.   It's a small shawl that had been waiting awhile to be blocked.  I decided to try and do just that last week, and I succeeded.  It's a simple knit in gorgeous colors -  Skein yarns BFL sock, in her famous "Static" colorway.
My Ravelry project page has details to help your sort through my personal modifications to the pattern. Follow the link above.....

I've also acquired a new little project bag.  How could I pass up this bag with knitting sheep on the fabric?  Too funny and whimsical.  It came from a new, small, local yarn store in our area.
The bag is made by a local Pennsylvania artist, so bonus all around in supporting local companies.
And I'm on the verge of finishing another small shawl - details in upcoming posts!  It's knit with a beautiful merino/nylon/cashmere blend from Three Irish Girls yarn.  YUM!
Here's hoping everyone is enjoying summer.  We look forward to warm weather this week in PA.  That means the last softball game, swimming, and knitting at night.  I might even get in some knitting and spinning on my front porch.  Bring it on, I say!  Happy knitting to you and yours!

No comments: